Safety guidelines for in-person meetings
To preserve the safety of both our staff and our clients, KZEL has implemented the following policies and practices for in-person meetings in our office:
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath, please do not come to our office. Please contact your lawyer to reschedule the meeting.
- Please maintain a minimum of 2 metres (6 feet) of physical distancing between you and others at all times when in our office.
- We encourage you to wear a mask and bring your own pen if you are coming to sign documents.
- Kindly arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled meeting time. To minimize the number of people in our reception area, we may ask you to wait outside if you arrive more than 5 minutes early, and your lawyer is not yet available.
- We 're maintaining a visitor’s log to facilitate contact tracing in accordance with provincial guidelines, so you will be asked by our receptionist for your name and contact details, as well as those of anyone accompanying you to our office.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The KZEL Team